Dr.-Ing Arslan Ali
Arslan Ali, Dr.-Ing
Arslan Ali was born in Rawalpindi, Pakistan in 1988. He received degree (with Honours) in B.Sc. Electrical Engineering from University of Engineering & Technology (UET) Taxila, Pakistan in 2010. From 2011 to 2012, he worked as an Associate Engineer with Pakistan Mobile Communications Limited (PMCL) – Mobilink, Pakistan. He received M.Sc. degree in Communications & Multimedia Engineering (CME) from Friedrich-Alexander-Universität (FAU) Erlangen-Nürnberg, Germany in 2014. Since January 2015, he has been working as a Research Assistant for making his Ph.D. at the Institute of Electronics Engineering (LTE) of Friedrich-Alexander-Universität (FAU) Erlangen-Nürnberg. His research is primarily associated with design & characterization of Massive MIMO Communication systems. From January 2015 he worked as a research assistant for his PhD at the Institute of Electrical Engineering (LTE) of Friedrich-Alexander-University (FAU) Erlangen-Nuremberg, which he completed in 2021. His research is mainly focused on the design and characterization of Massive MIMO communication systems.
Areas of Work
- Massive MIMO and 5G Mobile Communications Systems
- Statistical Signal Integrity & Processing
- Hardware Impairments Aware BS RF Fingerprinting
- Communications System Design
- Digital & Analog Baseband Transceiver Design
- Distributed Antenna System
- Passive Load Modulation for Single RF MIMO Architecture
No awards found.
No publications found.